SPIDI Vintage offers all the protection and style to this flagship leather, bringing a distinct look to the traditional leather motorcycle jacket. The premium waxed leather used in this jacket was tanned in Italy and has an unrivalled natural look and softness to the leather. The lining in the Vintage is a hypoallergenic cotton and the jacket also has a removable quilted vest for riding in those cooler days.
SPIDI Vintage is a CE AA certified jacket that can be warm with other Step-In Wear clothing and comes with removable Warrior Lite protectors in the shoulders and elbows. There is also an additional pocket for a level 1 or level 2 Warrior back protector (sold separately) should you want it.
- Fixed cotton lining
- Removable quilted waistcoast with hollow fibre 80gr
- Optional H2Out lining (Part no: X47)
- Compatible with Step-In Wear – layering system
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Bovine leather 1.0-1.2mm thick
- Premium tanned leather in Italy
- Cotton Lining
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- CE AA Rated
- Removable Level 1 Warrior protectors on the shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for CE Level 1 back protector (part no: Z54) or Level 2 (part no:Z172)
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out