The SPIDI Tech Armour is an advanced design developed to provide superior protection to riders during those warm days and be seen as a fashion statement. Tech Armour is an A-rated CE jacket with effective ventilation with the large mesh panels on the chest, arms, and back allowing direct airflow to the rider to stop any moisture entrapment. The material used on the Tech Amour is a high tenacity polyester with good abrasion resistance. The shoulders and elbows on the jacket are Level 2 that comply with the EN 1621-1:2020 standard.
During those night rides, there are plenty of 3M Scotchlite® reflective zones for excellent visibility. The Tech Armour is easily connected to a pair of pants via a connection zip and has numerous width adjustment points on the arms and waist to ensure you have the perfect fit of the jacket and the protectors. The SPIDI Tech Armour is a piece of kit compatible with Step-in-clothing and therefore, can be worn with other Step-In-Clothing items.
- Knitted cuff
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Compatible with Step-in-Clothing – layered clothing system
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Strap to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- High tenacity abrasion resistance polyester
- Reflective zones for night riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- CE protective motorcycle gear (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- A rated CE jacket – EN 17092-4:2020
- Level 2 Fixed Warrior Lite shoulder and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for CE Level 2 armour (part no: Z147)
- Arrangement for CE level 1 back protector (part no: Z53 or Z54) Level 2 (part no: Z172)